howto use dll´s in C

Jon Griffiths tntjpgriff at
Thu Feb 15 13:17:09 CST 2001

> i heared this is because of the COM,ActiveX nature of the dll´s ... can i
> use those classes in C ??? how,is it maybe possible with corba ?

You've got me there, I haven't tried any dlls exposing com objects yet. Your
dll may export some functions by ordinal, I am sending a patch shortly that
allows specmaker to recognise those. Maybe someone else has tried this?

"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come,
  Dont you sit around and waste this chance ..." -Live

tntjpgriff at , jon_p_griffiths at