howto use dll´s in C

Jon Griffiths tntjpgriff at tsnxt.co.uk
Thu Feb 15 13:17:09 CST 2001

Hi,

> i heared this is because of the COM,ActiveX nature of the dll´s ... can i
> use those classes in C ??? how,is it maybe possible with corba ?

You've got me there, I haven't tried any dlls exposing com objects yet. Your
dll may export some functions by ordinal, I am sending a patch shortly that
allows specmaker to recognise those. Maybe someone else has tried this?

Cheers,
Jon

--
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come,
  Dont you sit around and waste this chance ..." -Live

tntjpgriff at tsnxt.co.uk , jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com