GetFullPathName & trailing backslash in path arg (Heroes of Might & Magic III problem)

Tadeusz Szczyrba trevor at solaris.ds.polsl.gliwice.pl
Mon Feb 19 18:33:40 CST 2001

It looks like GetFullPathName kernel.dll API func preserves trailing
backslash,
given in path argument, but implementation of this func in wine
(files/dos_fs.c) removes it from return value (code starting at line
1300
in this file).

Info about  behavior taken from
http://www.clubs.psu.edu/perldoc/lib/Pod/Win32.html
(I don't have authorized windows api reference and even don't want to
look for it - regular wine developer can check this in seconds).
Removal 3 lines of code from this file cures runtime of "Heroes of Might
& Magic III" (and I don't know what too).

	Regards

	TreV__

--
Tadeusz Szczyrba