The [Windows] section

Bill Medland medbi01 at accpac.com
Thu Jul 12 11:43:45 CDT 2001

For Information Only

Bill Medland <medbi01 at accpac.com> wrote in article
<01c10410$55812780$6f0c10ac at medbi01>...
> Is the [Windows] section of the config still supposed to be in use or
> should Tweak.Layout be used instead?
>
> (I am looking at the [Windows].BorderWidth in particular)
>
> Bill

The answer, for those interested

In Windows 95 a load of configuration information moved from win.ini (esp
the [windows] section) to the registry.  Now (when the edits are added to
the cvs) information should come from the [windows] section of win.ini if
the winelook is WIN31 and from the registry in general otherwise, with the
Tweak.Layout overriding both.

Bill