hello all

Brandon Kilgore bkilgore at numa-inc.com
Thu Jul 12 16:57:46 CDT 2001

Hi everyone,
	Just letting you all know that there's a new listener out here, eager to
pick up on what you're discussing.  I'm only 17, so I'll be pretty much
staying out of the way, but I love programming so hopefully you won't mind
if I stick my hand up to ask a question or respond to someone every once in
a while.  Just so you can know a bit about me...I used to be a purely
QBasic programmer in my "early" days, but a few years ago I began
broadening my horizons, mostly with HTML and Visual Basic.  For a long time
I had wanted to learn C but never really got around to it, but a little
over a year ago I finally sat down and started learning, and now its one of
the only languages I ever use.  Some other languages I currently program in
(or would come back to me if need be :-) :
	C/C++/Visual C++
	(Q)Basic/Visual Basic
	HTML
	Perl
	BF (there's an interesting language...)
	Java/JavaScript
	WISE InstallMaster scripting ;-)

Anyways, I'll let you all get back to the important development
discussions.  I'll be talking to you...

  - Brandon