GetCommState16 ....

Mike McCormack mike_mccormack at start.com.au
Fri Jul 13 19:48:33 CDT 2001

Hey Lawson,

thanks for sending Juno... i got it, but i haven't tried it yet... i
thought i'd just keep patching a bit at a time until somebody
complained :-) If anybody knows of any free win3.1 terminal programs,
please tell me.

Anyhow, this is my TODO list:

* use SetCommState in SetCommState16
* save and restore m_stat using Get/SetCommState in OpenComm16
* use ReadFileEx/WriteFileEx instead of service thread
* finally, move 16bit comm implementation to USER

Mike

mailto:Mike_McCormack at start.com.au
ph +82 16 430 0425