[Handhelds] Announcement : SynCE project

Shane Nay shane at minirl.com
Wed Jul 18 03:49:41 CDT 2001

You might want to checkout Agenda Desktop, and VRSync.  Agenda Desktop is a
synchronization tool developed by the Agenda community of developers, and
VRSync is a syncronization tool developed by internal Agenda people.  Both
are pretty good synchronization tools for the Agenda, and it would be nice if
there was some interoperation between these two communities.

Thanks,
Shane Nay.