glibc bug mmap/malloc

Gerard Patel gerard.patel at nerim.net
Wed Jul 18 20:04:12 CDT 2001

At 10:15 PM 18/07/2001 +0200, you wrote:
<snip about glibc>
>> > This is a BUG.

While this glibc question is slightly offtopic here, I think that maybe
a few people on this list could be interested in glibc, since the subject
comes back on a regular basis...

the following web page :

http://sources.redhat.com/glibc

is definitely the place to go.

I feel that maybe this information could help someone, since I have
wasted more than one hour searching www.gnu.org for the glibc
mailing list archive :-)

Also
http://www.suse.de/~aj/Projects.html#glibc

where it's said that Andrea Jaeger is responsible for glibc bug reports.

Reading the archive gives me the impression that the whole glibc
is written by no more than half a dozen programmers, btw.
What's more, I have also the impression that these few are not
even contributing full time to glibc :-/

Gerard