DrawText

Bill Medland medbi01 at accpac.com
Wed Jul 25 15:17:59 CDT 2001

Travis Michielsen <tjmichielsen at yahoo.com> wrote in article
<20010725154148.15682.qmail at web14205.mail.yahoo.com>...
> > > Fully implement DrawText* functions.
> >
> > Thank you ; thank you; thank you
> >
> > Weird coincidence.  I had just started thinking about problems with the
> > display of large icon names in the ListView control and was about to
start
> > digging into who was supposed to be handling the word-wrapping etc.
(Shows
> > how little I know about Windows doesn't it).  Now I don't have to think
> > (but I'll look to see if the format is correct)
> >
> > Bill
>
> Glad I could help! :) Hopefully it works for you.  Just hope its tested
enough
> that it works good in all situations.
>
>   - Travis Michielsen

Sorry, it doesn't.  There are some problems down in the core to do with the
handling of DT_WORD_ELLIPSIS in non-single-line controls etc.  (The
ellipsis handling needs to be in the TEXT_NextLineW).

Are you well set up to handle all that stuff or shall I?  (After all, I
have the offending cases with which to test)

Bill