wine-users down?

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Fri Jun 1 12:05:24 CDT 2001

   I didn't receive any message on wine-users since May 30th. Is the
mailing list down or is it a problem on my end?
   There's been many messages since then on the newsgroup.

   Btw, why is the link to the wine-users archive disabled on WineHQ?

   I found wine-users archives via Google:

   And I see in the mailing list archives that there's no message since
May 30th either. Looks like a mailing list problem to me...

   Last question (for this email...): Why do the mailing list archives
point to the Integrita archives rather than the WineHQ archives? Is
there an advantage of one over the other?

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
    I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape around here somewhere...