PATCH: set_thread_buffer fixed

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sat Jun 2 21:35:05 CDT 2001

On 2 Jun 2001, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> It would be much better to do a configure check. Including features.h
> from config.h is very ugly IMO (not to mention that mmap64 seems to
> work fine on my glibc 2.1.3...)
>
> --
> Alexandre Julliard
> julliard at winehq.com

mmap64 works fine by itself on my glibc 2.1.3 too, but
#define _FILE_OFFSET_BITS 64
stops wine from working in some way I don't quite understand yet.

I fear a simple ./configure function test won't be enough.  I hope I'm
wrong, though.

Lawson
---end of recorded information---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!