Stanford Checker

Patrik Stridvall ps at leissner.se
Tue Jun 5 06:59:58 CDT 2001

> Maybe we have to ask them to check our code, rather than the other way
> around?

I think it far to much to ask.

As Eric said, while it is AFAIK highly configurable with specific scripts,
for each kind of check it is currently seems to be very much focused
on the Linux kernel.

I also believe, like Eric, that it is currently very buggy and that
even if they have a powerful enough scripting language to be usable
for Wine it will probably need some serious debugging to make the
scripts we need to actually work in practise not only in theory.

No, as I said, I think it is to much to ask.
We will have to wait until they release it
whenever that will be.