[Problem report] X11DRV_ScrollWindowEx

Gerard Patel gerard.patel at nerim.net
Sun Jun 10 21:40:56 CDT 2001

This function hangs with the following apps (at least)
- Notepad Win 3.11
- Notepad NT 4
- Eudora 1.5

In all cases, the problem appears when a text has several pages and
I try to scroll toward the beginning of text.
The problem disappears if I comment out the calls to
X11DRV_StartGraphicsExposure and X11DRV_EndGraphicsExposure.
The apps seem to work just as well. The hanging occurs because
there is no X event generated in X11DRV_EndGraphicsExposure.
I don't quite see why there should be one in this case.

Gerard