New Application Database is ONLINE

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Jun 11 10:17:56 CDT 2001

Hey all!

The 'shiny' new Wine Application Database is up and ready for your
comments. We will be spending the rest of the day getting the initial
category structure and 1st round off applications in. Once we have
enough input, and we fell stable enough, I will link the AppDB to
Winehq.com and post to wine-users.

http://wine.codeweavers.com/appdb/

There is one sample app in so far so you can see what we mean. in:
Main > Utilities > Compression > WinZip

Use that as a guideline for how this is going to work.

Go at it guys!

--
 _  _WebGeek/NetAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _	  -= http://jnewman.codeweavers.com
| .` / -_) V  V / '  \/ _` | ' \  -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_| -= ICQ: 1842980 Yahoo: laxdragon