OT - a free windows screensaver?

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Thu Jun 14 06:25:48 CDT 2001

Good day!

After I got both my legs broke April 27, my computer and I have been a
bit exposed to a small segment of the public, and everybody loves my
screensaver.

ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/utils/console/lockvc-3.9.1.tar.gz

Of course, I may have a hard time to get them to install Linux just for
a screensaver, so I thought I might see about porting it to windose.
A sample or something to plagiarize from would be good, I think.

I haven't figured out how to work mingw either, but maybe inspiration
will come.

Regards,

Lawson
---cut here---