convert 16bit comm stuff to use handles (fwd)

lawson_whitney at lawson_whitney at
Sat Jun 30 20:12:28 CDT 2001

OOPS, this was meant for wine-devel, not wine-patches.  Sorry!

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001, Mike McCormack wrote:

> Hi,
> this is the first step in cleaning up the 16bit comm code.
> This patch is untested, so have a look, and give it a go!
> Mike
Good day!

Turns out the app will still run with --winver win31 (I swear it worked
with --winver nt40 before, I think :-) but with the patch, it can't find
the modem with both hands and a flashlight.  Seems not to see input.
comm trace is attached.  Let me know if (which) additional traces would