for loop fixes

David D. Hagood wowbagger at sktc.net
Sun Mar 4 08:12:11 CST 2001

(hope I don't set off a flame war like last time I posted to the list... ;^)

I'd like to suggest that rather than using the " ;" as a null statement,
Wine should either use "{}" or
    {
    }

My reasons are as follows:

1) I get suspicious if I see a naked semicolon on a line. I wonder if
somebody has accidentally pressed return where they didn't mean to. A
pair of braces is a lot more deliberate.
2) I usually find myself needing to put something in the loop later. If
there's already braces, that simplifies throwing a TRACE or something in
the loop, and removing it later.