any questions?

Natanael Copa n at tanael.org
Wed Mar 21 01:20:31 CST 2001

Hi!

David A. Solomon, the author of "Inside MS Windows 2000", is comming for a
seminar 2-3 April here in Oslo. He is a friend of one of mine friends so I
got a free ride.

I am not envolved in the wine development (I would love to if I had the
time) and I don't have any experience with the win32 API or any windows
programming. But when I got this invitation my first thought was you guys,
who develop wine.

So if anyone want me to ask him about anyhing about windows and the win32
API, I would love to so. David is an expert when it comes to win32 API and
he has the source codes for windows.

http://solsem.com

Best Regards,
Natanael Copa