Port to OS/390 mainframe USS?

James Hatheway james at macadamian.com
Thu Mar 22 08:38:27 CST 2001

> > > Is there someone at Ulrich that I should be talking to?
> >
> > Ulrich is a person: Ulrich Weigand.  He subscribes to the mailing list
> > so I am sure he saw your message.  You can get his email address from the
> > mail list archives.
>
> ROTFL !
>
> This really fits nicely into the old suspicion that he's not simply one
> person, but in fact a myriad of people happily hacking away :)
> (due to the amount of patches he used to submit)

Hmm, I didn't see that angle.  That is quite funny.  I can picture
a team of developers getting up on stage at a trade show and saying
"We Are Ulrich!!" ^_^

-James

--
James Hatheway
Software Designer - Macadamian Technologies, Inc.

  "Man könnte froh sein, wenn die Luft so rein wäre wie das Bier"
  "One could be happy if the air were as pure as the beer"