Quickbooks 5 and printing

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at sloboda.ru
Wed May 2 01:31:09 CDT 2001

"Alexandre Julliard" <julliard at winehq.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure this is correct. The app is trying to load a 16-bit
> driver, so giving it the 32-bit dll is probably not a good idea. Maybe
> we should simply rename wineps16.dll to wineps.drv?

Yes, you are right. Looking into nt4 ddk and win2000
"C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\spool\drivers\w32x86\", I discovered that printer drivers in NT
have .dll extension. But in that case commdlg code and documentation should be
updated: 16-bit applications should get wineps16.drv while 32-bit - wineps.dll.
Right now I don't know how to do it in a clean way.