Stupid winedbg question

Mike McCormack mike_mccormack at
Wed May 9 02:12:37 CDT 2001

Cutting and pasting in winedbg's xterm only works for me if i hold the
shift key down when doing it. Dunno why.

i've got more serious problems with winedbg... when exceptions are
thrown on critical sections, winedbg starts, but then itself gets
stuck on _the same_ critical section. Happens all the time with
netscape... i've applied Marcus's patch and i'll see if that reduces
the frequency of failures, but it probably won't help winedbg's

> > Francois Gouget wrote:
> > >
> > >    A backtrace for instance. Or how do I copy/paste anything
to/from any
> > > console application for that matter.
> > >

> > Select the text you want to copy and click with your middle mouse
> > (mouse button 2) wherever you want to paste it.
>    Nope. I tried that, of course, and it doesn't work.

mailto:Mike_McCormack at
ph +82 16 430 0425

Get your own free web email at
LookSmart Australia