Stupid winedbg question

Mike McCormack mike_mccormack at looksmart.com.au
Wed May 9 02:12:37 CDT 2001

Cutting and pasting in winedbg's xterm only works for me if i hold the
shift key down when doing it. Dunno why.

i've got more serious problems with winedbg... when exceptions are
thrown on critical sections, winedbg starts, but then itself gets
stuck on _the same_ critical section. Happens all the time with
netscape... i've applied Marcus's patch and i'll see if that reduces
the frequency of failures, but it probably won't help winedbg's
problems.

Mike

mailto:Mike_McCormack at looksmart.com.au
ph +82 16 430 0425