Stupid winedbg question

eric pouech eric.pouech at
Wed May 9 13:33:24 CDT 2001

>    How do I copy-paste something from winedbg?
>    A backtrace for instance. Or how do I copy/paste anything to/from any
> console application for that matter.
well, there are different behaviors based on your xterm conf
- holding the shift key while selecting the area may work
- there was another trick, using the print screen key (but it no longer
works on my latest Xterm...)

another solution is to set the debugger variable StdChannelMask to 1 (or
the same value as ConChannelMask), you'll get everything on the starting

Eric Pouech (
"The future will be better tomorrow", Vice President Dan Quayle