GDB remote debugging

Gérard Patel <[email protected]> @s5.asi.fr Gérard Patel <[email protected]> at s5.asi.fr
Mon May 14 03:12:58 CDT 2001

At 11:12 PM 09/05/2001 +0200,  Ove Kaaven wrote:
>For any sufficiently disillusioned Wine hackers, here's my current
>experimental code for letting GDB attach to a Wine process.
<snip>

Is there any way to debug an application from the beginning using this tool ?
(the reason I would like to try it is of course that the app crashes while starting)
If not, is it thinkable to change the code to wait for gdb to connect when
the initial Wine thread connects to the server ?

Gerard