Fix in Variant's coerce function

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri May 18 16:47:59 CDT 2001

Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:

>    So I'm in favor of uncommenting the calls in Coerce, and if these
> cases are really being used then either we do a full-fledged
> implementation or we write pseudo-stubs for these functions.
>
>    Do we have a know app that crashes with this patch?

It won't ever get to crashing, since it doesn't even link! Try a make
checklink and you'll see.

Unfortunately because of the way we link libraries you can actually
create a .so that contains undefined symbols; it will only fail at
load-time. This is why we have make checklink to spot this kind of
problems at compile-time.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com