Small fixes in controls/menu.c

gerard patel gerard.patel at asi.fr
Sat May 19 04:07:19 CDT 2001

At 03:35 AM 18/05/2001 +0200, you wrote:

>Application Super Memo 8 has two modes of functioning. One  mulit-document
>(using MDI)  and the other single-document.

<snip>
>Second Problem:
>Also occurs at switching between modes.
>The menu is displayed at improper place (about 10-20 pixels upper than it
>should).
>I think the problem is in the function MENU_InitTracking in code :
<snip one of my patches>

My patch is certainly not positioning the menu correctly in the case of your
app, and your patch fixes the app I did this patch for all right,  but I am wondering
if  calling SetWindowPos could not generate infinite loops in some cases.

Is Super Memo 8 available on the web as a demo app (freely downloable) ?

Also vs your ignored patch, I don't know - only Alexandre Julliard is judge and
executioner of all that is posted to wine-patches - but in such cases check always if
your  patch applies; if it does not, either because you did a mistake or the cvs code
was changed too much between the creation of your sandbox and the moment he looked
at your patch, it could be the reason.

Gerard