More breakages

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Sun May 20 07:49:51 CDT 2001

On Sun, 20 May 2001, gerard patel wrote:

> At 02:38 PM 19/05/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>
> >What do you mean? It's there...
> >http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-cvs/2001/05/0095.html
>
> Yes :-/
> I should have checked again, I was thinking that because wine-cvs input
> was generated automatically there could be no reason for data not to be posted
> to archives immediately.

That sounds correct, even for all mailing lists, not just wine-cvs. The
hypermail archives at winehq.com is updated simultaneously with the list
mail being sent out to all subscribers. (This is not the case with the
integrita archives, though, since integrita is just one of the
subscribers, subject to the whims of the MTA.) Did you use Reload?