wineps include fix.

Ian Pilcher ian.pilcher at
Sun May 20 12:18:40 CDT 2001

Ove Kaaven wrote:
> Same as everyone else with cutting-edge Debian? These are post-2.0.2
> snapshots, according to the changelog.

I just checked, and they appear to have changed the name between 2.0.1
and 2.0.2.  I can't help wondering how the FreeType people expect any-
one to keep up with this.

I guess I can do an autoconf check specifically for 2.0.1.  I simply
refuse to try to #ifdef every point release of FreeType.  Down that road
lies madness.

Ian Pilcher                                         ian.pilcher at