More breakages

gerard patel gerard.patel at asi.fr
Sun May 20 16:33:48 CDT 2001

At 02:49 PM 20/05/2001 +0200, you wrote:

>That sounds correct, even for all mailing lists, not just wine-cvs. The
>hypermail archives at winehq.com is updated simultaneously with the list
>mail being sent out to all subscribers.

Ah, I was not understanding how the moderation is working (just read
Andi's explanations on cemw). So the extraordinary delays I see sometimes
on my posts to wine mailing lists are probably caused by my ISP beta
testing IP on avian carriers.

>(This is not the case with the
>integrita archives, though, since integrita is just one of the
>subscribers, subject to the whims of the MTA.) Did you use Reload?

It's hard to remember what I did past 2 in the morning.
I think that the following morning I looked only at Integrita;
they seem to have not taken in account anything since.
I'll take a look more accurately next time.

Thanks for the explanations.

Gerard