warning fixes

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon May 21 16:53:57 CDT 2001

On Mon, 21 May 2001, eric pouech wrote:
> ChangeLog: fixed a couple of warnings

   This does not fix the warnings, it just hides the bug. As the
comments say, the assignments are plain wrong in the first place.

   /* FIXME: This is plain wrong, we must convert from a '\0' separated
    * memory block to an array of pointers to string format.
    */
-  MSVCRT__environ = GetEnvironmentStringsA();
+  MSVCRT__environ = (char**)GetEnvironmentStringsA();
   MSVCRT___initenv = MSVCRT__environ;
   /* FIXME: This is plain wrong, we must convert from a '\0' separated
    * memory block to an array of pointers to string format.
    */
-  MSVCRT__wenviron = GetEnvironmentStringsW();
+  MSVCRT__wenviron = (WCHAR**)GetEnvironmentStringsW();
   MSVCRT___winitenv = MSVCRT__wenviron;

                     Avoid the Gates of Hell - use Linux.