Small fixes in controls/menu.c

kenon at go2.pl kenon at go2.pl
Fri May 25 15:46:28 CDT 2001

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 12:11:28AM +0200, gerard patel wrote:

> Btw, I have downloaded several of the availables app on your web site
> and I don't see anything wrong with menus; IIRC I have tried 7.5 for
> Win3.11, and trial versions 8 and 9 (32 bits). Is it with the main menu
> that you see this problem ?

I downloaded ftp://ftp.supermemo.com/ftp/sm8zip.exe and managed to
reproduce the bug. (WINE version 20010510)
The way:
1) Using mouse chose File>SuperMemo
2) When app changes its mode click at capition of window
"Contents: E:\SM8\SYSTEMS\SUPERMEMO"
And now main menu is inaccesible (using mouse)
When you force wine to repaint all windows (eg. switch to linux console
and back to X-Window ) you can see menu is drawn up 10-20 pixels than
it should.