Small fixes in controls/menu.c

kenon at kenon at
Fri May 25 15:46:28 CDT 2001

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 12:11:28AM +0200, gerard patel wrote:
> Btw, I have downloaded several of the availables app on your web site
> and I don't see anything wrong with menus; IIRC I have tried 7.5 for
> Win3.11, and trial versions 8 and 9 (32 bits). Is it with the main menu
> that you see this problem ?
I downloaded and managed to
reproduce the bug. (WINE version 20010510)
The way:
1) Using mouse chose File>SuperMemo
2) When app changes its mode click at capition of window
And now main menu is inaccesible (using mouse)
When you force wine to repaint all windows (eg. switch to linux console
and back to X-Window ) you can see menu is drawn up 10-20 pixels than
it should.