Small fixes in controls/menu.c

gerard patel gerard.patel at asi.fr
Mon May 28 15:45:56 CDT 2001

At 10:46 PM 25/05/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>I downloaded ftp://ftp.supermemo.com/ftp/sm8zip.exe and managed to
>reproduce the bug. (WINE version 20010510)
>The way:
>1) Using mouse chose File>SuperMemo
>2) When app changes its mode click at capition of window
>"Contents: E:\SM8\SYSTEMS\SUPERMEMO"
>And now main menu is inaccesible (using mouse)
>When you force wine to repaint all windows (eg. switch to linux console
>and back to X-Window ) you can see menu is drawn up 10-20 pixels than
>it should.

All right, I still can't see this bad redrawing , but I can see the menu not
accessible behaviour now.
I'll try to understand something in this problem this week.

Btw, this app does not work at all for me in managed mode, it hangs after
displaying the splash screen. (but sm7.exe - version 7.5 and sm99.exe - version 9
both load). I think it's an unrelated problem though since it happens  with my
oldest wine version (20000801) and it's not fixed by your patch.

Gerard