wineps include fix.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Wed May 30 18:40:24 CDT 2001

Ian Pilcher <ian.pilcher at home.com> writes:

> Did you read somewhere that they're getting rid of freetype.h?
>
> I've looked at 2.0.1 and 2.0.2:
>
>   * In 2.0.1, the header macros are defined in
>     freetype/config/ftbuild.h, which is included in freetype/freetype.h.
>
>   * In 2.0.2, the header macros are defined in ft2build.h, which is
>     included in freetype/freetype.h.
>
> So as long as they keep freetype/freetype.h around, we can include that
> and get the macro definitions.

The page at http://freetype.sourceforge.net/freetype2/docs/tutorial/step1.html
says that you have to include ft2build.h and use macros to include
freetype.h, and that other inclusion schemes will get broken in 2.1.
I have no idea if this page is up-to-date or if the recommendations
have changed again.

> We still have to test which macros are defined and only include the ones
> that exist, but it does save the work of adding extra autoconf checks.

Except with the autoconf checks we control what macros are being
defined, we don't have to guess which file to include to get the
proper macros. Frankly this idea of defining macros to specify include
file names is hopelessly brain-damaged, and the less we have to do
with that the happier I will be.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com