set_thread_buffer

Gérard Patel <[email protected]> @tourian.nerim.net Gérard Patel <[email protected]> at tourian.nerim.net
Thu May 31 12:12:14 CDT 2001

At 01:24 30/05/2001 +0200, you wrote:
(yet another self followup)

>Since the commits of last night, every app I have tried only says :
>
>wine client error:0x80675a8: set_thread_buffer failed with status c000000d
>
>with apps that usually work fine.

I have still the problem; I have downloaded a fresh tree from winehq
to make sure it was not a random event.

I don't have much time to debug until next weekend, but I have done
a bit of searching : this does not happen on my newest computer, a
Mandrake 8 with glibc 2.2. It happens with my other box, a Suse 6.1
with a manually upgraded glibc 2.1.3 (I use it without this problem since
months)

The problem occurs in the mmap call in the server subroutine, the parameters
being
size=8192, fd=8,offset=0.

Has anyone  compiled cvs since 3 days with glibc 2.1.3 ?

Gerard