mmsystem.c callback thread patch.

Simon Britnell ughbash at
Thu Nov 1 03:56:24 CST 2001

The patch I wrote for mmsystem.c doesn't fix my
problem with HomeWorld, so back to the drawing board
on that one.

The patch fixes a problem that I've only ever seen in
HalfLife while I was messing with the innards of
wodPlayer and assumes that wodPlayer_Notify can
trigger a callback into the application.  If that
assumption is invalid, please ignore the patch and let
me know so I can look into it further.  Note that this
also changes the semantics of the callbacks because
wodPlayer is not halted waiting for the callback to complete,

Do You Yahoo!?