SystemParametersInfo

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 09:21:00 CST 2001

--- Andreas Mohr <andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 06:20:24AM -0800, Andriy
> Palamarchuk wrote:
> > Please, review the new version of
> SystemParametersInfo
> > implementation.
> >
> > Is there any  way to check:
> > 1) whether Wine process is the first process
> started
> > for current Wine server?
> Heh, I should really know ;-)
> CLIENT_IsBootThread().

Thank you for the information

> > 2) whether Windows application runs under Wine or
> > Windows?
> Eh ? I don't quite understand the logic behind this.
> Could you elaborate ?

I'd like to use this in the unit tests to check
whether Wine internals work correctly. These tests
would use standard Windows API but have sense only
when the test application runs under Wine.

I don't want to create separate application for such
tests and rather use check at the run-time instead of
conditional compilation. In this way I can use the
same  executable under Wine and Windows without
recompilation.

Can you suggest different approach?

Andriy Palamarchuk