[RFC]: Overlapped I/O implementation

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at fujitsu-siemens.com
Tue Nov 13 09:47:23 CST 2001

Hi Alexandre,

> On 12 Nov 2001, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> > But the list has to be stored in the server, otherwise you cannot
> > guarantee the request order across processes. I think you need to put
> > just about everything except the actual read/write call in the
> > server.

OK, I think I understand now (at least partially).
It took me some time to understand what information can be passed
between server and clients, and how.

Need to think everything over.

Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409
Heinz-Nixdorf-Ring 1	    mailto:Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com
D-33106 Paderborn           http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/primergy