[RFC]: Overlapped I/O implementation

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at fujitsu-siemens.com
Tue Nov 13 09:47:23 CST 2001

Hi Alexandre,

> On 12 Nov 2001, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
>
> > But the list has to be stored in the server, otherwise you cannot
> > guarantee the request order across processes. I think you need to put
> > just about everything except the actual read/write call in the
> > server.

OK, I think I understand now (at least partially).
It took me some time to understand what information can be passed
between server and clients, and how.

Need to think everything over.

Reagrds,
Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409