patch.py?id=1005690229526658676564693 (fwd)

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Wed Nov 14 08:59:18 CST 2001

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Gerard Patel wrote:

> general consternation ? Well, I have about 20 test apps and 2 don't start
> anymore, the rest working as well as before. That's pretty ordinary ;-)
>
> I'm not completely sure if the patch is the culprit (I use Cvs and I get
> several patches at the same time).
>
> I don't have the time to investigate further right now. More later.
>
> Gerard

I guess I panicked.  Everything I tried failed immediately and left a
stale socket.  I won't say the patch is a culprit, but reversing it
cures the problem.  I apply patches in batches too, as they hit the
wine-cvs ML, but that was the only one in the batch to touch the server.
I guess I will have to apply it again and run some traces.  +sevver and
what else, I wonder.

Lawson

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.