patch.py?id=1005690229526658676564693 (fwd)

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Wed Nov 14 16:28:56 CST 2001

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:

> Hmmm, I put the patch back, and took desktop= out of the config.  The
> problem only happens in desktop mode.  That is not so bad, I don't have
> to spend 45 minutes reverting the patch just to get mail.  Still, I
> guess I should try to debug it.
>
> Lawson

Here, in case anybody is interested, is a +server,+relay trace of
wine about.exe kernel32.dll
"Desktop" = "800x600"
about.exe is Dmitry's little About.exe he sent to wine-devel some fairly
long time ago.  It's not immediately obvious to me why the server
terminates and leaves a stale socket while wine is waiting for it.
Maybe a trace of it working without Desktop will tell me something.

Lawson

Maybe pigs will fly.