Query on ActiveX components support from Wine.

Ganesh.S ganesh at hclp.com
Mon Nov 19 00:24:10 CST 2001

Hi,

Is it possible to run an application that uses MSGrid ActiveX component and other database related components. My application was developed in VB6.0 which uses Microsoft Access in the backend.
When I run the application the datas are not comming. Also few of the screens are not coming up saying that can't load the ActiveX component and the application gets killed. Is there any patch or solution for this.

Can you suggest me the solution for this.

thanks in advance,
with regards,
Ganesh.S

Success is the progressive Realisation of a Worthy Goal.
HCL Peripherals