lawson_whitney at lawson_whitney at
Sat Nov 24 17:58:47 CST 2001

Good day!

Anyone like to take a swat at this?  I don't normally shy from a page
fault, but frankly, ICOM confuses me.  Anyway, maybe Ove can spot it in
a second.  If I have to do it it may take weeks.  Backtrace attached.
Wineconsole seems to be working nicely, as long as the resolution is
good and high.

I wanted to include a typelib trace, but that crashes at an earlier
spot.  I haven't really looked at that one yet; I can send it along if
anyone is interested.  At least Wine is starting to get its teeth into
InstallSh**** and its confounded IKernel.exe.