ttydrv fix (adds missing ShowWindow function)

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sat Nov 24 19:05:22 CST 2001

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001 lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:

> Is it asking too much to use diff -u?  Would you like to get patches
> from all over the world against who knows which version of wine in
> random formats?  I think -u is the only format suitable for an
> open-source project.
>
> Regards,

I am not the Patch Police, you don't have to hide.  I was just trying to
help, in my usual inept fashion.  Why don't you make up the patch as a
diff -u and submit it again?  Oh, please don't forget to include a
ChangeLog entry (to go eventually to <wine>/ChangeLog).

Lawson

Constants aren't, and variables won't.
---oof---