(no subject)

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Nov 27 04:19:01 CST 2001

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 08:02:32PM -0500, Ryan C. Stallings wrote:
> Hello all,
> 	I am new to the wine scene and would like to try my hand at a little wine
> hacking.  Are there any bugs out there that would be easy for a newbie to fix
> while letting me learn a bit about the inner workings of wine?  I have read
> all the material about getting started developing, but I am just lacking a
> bit of direction on what to work on :)
Well, personally I think that trying tons of programs is the best way
to start hacking on wine.
That way you'll soon find a feature that's rather easy to implement/fix,
and thus you'll gather more experience.
See search.microsoft.com for docu.

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.nexgo.de/andi.mohr/