can't debug mfc program

Guilherme Kunz guiok at
Tue Oct 2 10:51:01 CDT 2001

I am trying compile a mfc program with winelib.

Well, i compiled the part of mfc which i need for use the program whitout
erros or unresolved
functions and compiled the mfc program with the without errors or
unresolved functions,
but when i ran the mfc program hapned "Segmentation Fault".

I tried use gdb and winedbg but i can't run these debuggers, with gdb
"Segmentation Fault" with or without breakpoints in the begining of the
source and winedbg
write only the first line in the window and go out.

i tried use strace and "--debugmsg +all".
*killed* exit_code=0

#Segmentation fault (core dump)
#gdb program core
#Reading symbols /usr/local/lib/ ...... Segmentation fault (core

Thank You

guiok at

Oi! Você quer um iG-mail gratuito?
Então clique aqui: