can't debug mfc program

Guilherme Kunz guiok at ig.com.br
Tue Oct 2 10:51:01 CDT 2001

Hi!

I am trying compile a mfc program with winelib.

Well, i compiled the part of mfc which i need for use the program whitout
erros or unresolved
functions and compiled the mfc program with the libmfc.so without errors or
unresolved functions,
but when i ran the mfc program hapned "Segmentation Fault".

I tried use gdb and winedbg but i can't run these debuggers, with gdb
happned
"Segmentation Fault" with or without breakpoints in the begining of the
source and winedbg
write only the first line in the window and go out.

i tried use strace and "--debugmsg +all".
HeapAlloc
HeapAlloc
*killed* exit_code=0

#./program
#Segmentation fault (core dump)
#gdb program core
#Reading symbols /usr/local/lib/libntdll.so ...... Segmentation fault (core
dump)

Thank You

Guilherme
guiok at ig.com.br