OLEAUT32 patch

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue Oct 2 14:45:34 CDT 2001

Andreas Mohr <a.mohr at mailto.de> writes:

> Alexandre: yes, I think a config file setting is needed, since we've had
> an awful lot of problems with OLEAUT versioning already (I get one mail
> about this problem every two weeks), so I suspect that programs are
> pretty rigid about this.
> If it actually turns out to be unnecessary, then we'll just be able
> to remove it anyway.

No, that's not how it works. Once we add the option we have no way of
knowing if someone needs it or not, so we cannot remove it. So I have
applied the patch without the option, and then if someone still
complains we can add it (also it needs a better place in the config
file, this BuildVersion_OLEAUT32 in the [wine] section is ugly).

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com