CVS, diffs, and a newbie (me)

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at
Thu Oct 4 11:47:04 CDT 2001

well there should be some info on (development or tools part).
basically, patches are generated with cvs diff -u and sent to wine-patches at
the project leader takes care of putting them into cvs

> What is the proper way to submit a patch to wine? Do you need a
> special password to use cvs commit or can you only mail in diffs?
> How do you make a propper diff (yeah, I'm really new at this)?
> If someone could just add the needed 'fi' to the end of tools/
> I'd be happy too :).

Eric Pouech
The future will be better tomorrow,
Vice President Dan Quayle

Faites un voeu et puis Voila !
Pendant tout l'été, gagnez une Ford Ka sur Voila Gratter !