Make serial fd blocking mode depend on FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED

Mike McCormack mike_mccormack at
Mon Oct 8 03:43:21 CDT 2001

Hi Eric,

Probably a bit of overzealous use of occam's razor. It was being set
to zero on the client side, and passed into the server. I wasn't quite
sure what to do with it ... so i removed it.

There's no harm in leaving it there i guess...

>hi Mike,
>I don't understand why you got read of the inherit flag in the
>definition for serial handles. Even, if security attribute isn't pass
>around yet for file/comm port creation, it should be kept for comm
>Eric Pouech (
>"The future will be better tomorrow", Vice President Dan Quayle

mailto:Mike_McCormack at
ph +82 16 430 0425

Get your free Australian email account at