Make serial fd blocking mode depend on FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED (Updated)

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Mon Oct 8 18:03:53 CDT 2001

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001 lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, Mike McCormack wrote:
> >
> > ChangeLog:
> > * make serial fd blocking mode depend on FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED
> >
> I don't expect this will bother juno version 2.  If you get this, it
> doesn't.

Sorry about spraying this ^^ all over.  My mind slipped.
Juno 1.49 can recieve mail fine, but as soon as it gets anything in its
outbox, it crashes trying to raise the taskman (?) window it uses to ask
if it should send now or just recieve.  I don't think it is anything to
do with serial comms yet, it is just punishing me for being slipshod
about regression testing it.  It worked the last time I noticed somebody
changing serial comms.  I've attached the last part of a +win trace and
the backtrace, in case somebody can see instantly what is wrong or say
what more he wants to see.  Otherwise, I guess I'll have to try to debug
it myself.

Lawson

Probable user head space error. - Dennis A. Moore