Rendering problem in NetTerm

Mike McCormack mike_mccormack at start.com.au
Mon Oct 8 20:35:39 CDT 2001

Hi All,

i'm trying to solve a comms problem in NetTerm
http://www.securenetterm.com/ but i've run into another problem.

The rendering in NetTerm fails almost completely. Its main window ends
up with only the boarders drawn and will draw some toolbar buttons if
i move the mouse over them.

The following message appears repeatedly in the debug log:

err:region:CombineRgn Invalid rgn=1096

i did a bit of tracing of the app and found that the region 1096 is
created, used by a DC, destroyed, then used again.

Is it possible that the reference count of the region is incremented
when it is used in some way by a DC? A similar problem to the
reference counting one Uwe Bonnes discovered (see message to this list
on 16 Aug)?

Mike

proprietary, closed source driver

mailto:Mike_McCormack at start.com.au