CommandLineToArgvW fix

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at voila.fr
Wed Oct 10 05:50:02 CDT 2001

just a last question (that I didn't check)
what if the process name contains spaces like:
C:\Program Files\foo\bar.exe
what does Windows do ? returns in argv[0] "C:\Program" or "C:\Program Files". The later would also require testing of existence of the directories (doing a more semantical approach while current implementation is purely syntaxical)

A+

>    Here's another version that uses GlobalLock...
> I also retested in Windows and I believe the comment about spaces was
> wrong.
>

> --
> Francois Gouget         fgouget at free.fr        http://fgouget.free.fr/
>         It really galls me that most of the computer power in the world
>                           is wasted on screen savers.
>                      Chris Caldwell from the GIMPS project
>                        http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm

Eric Pouech