Buisness Apps

Nick Hudson nhudson at hiwaay.net
Wed Oct 10 14:53:13 CDT 2001

Greetings,

	Has anyone got Quick Books Pro 2001 and ACT! 2000 to run on wine?  In quick books I get this error when
it goes to install it:

fixme:ole:CoGetClassObject CLSCTX_LOCAL_SERVER not supported!

and it says that the set up failed.....

in ACT! 2001 I the install stalls out when I have to say what country I am in....  I have to ctrl+alt+F1 and do a killall to
get rid of it.  Also its not seeing my ethernet connection....   do I need to add anything to the config file to make this
work right?  I was trying to install IE over the web....  As far as I can tell it doesnt see that im on the network

Thanks
Nick Hudson