InstallShield 6 - success

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Sat Oct 13 12:47:23 CDT 2001

Apart from the two patches I just submitted to wine-patches, a
stdole32.tlb from real Windows, and the registry entries in
winedefault.reg, you need my interprocess com hacks, which I've now put on
WineHQ: http://www.winehq.com/~ovek/install.diff

The installation progress bar doesn't seem to display for some reason
(might be a repaint issue or something else related to Alexandre's latest
work, or something completely different, don't know), but anyway, even if
it doesn't tell you its progress, it actually successfully installs now!

I hope I can get enough time to structure that interprocess com stuff
properly, so that it can work the way MS designed it, which involves
RPCRT4.dll and friends...